COURSE Structure & Subject Combinations
For SSC-I and SSC-II Classes (+1 and +2)
1. General English
2.General Punjabi/PHC (Punjabi is compulsory for students domicile of Punjab)
3. Environmental Studies
For Medical Group (SSC-I and II)
For Non-Medical Group (SSC-I and II)
For Commerce Group (SSC-I)
3. Office Management (Modern Office Practices)
4. Business and Quantative Methods
For Commerce Group (SSC-II)
2. Business Studies-II
3. Business Economics & Quantative Methods-II
4. Fundamentals of E-Business
For Arts Group (SSC-I and II)
A student can take three subjects from any of the following sets of combination.
1. Elective English/Hindi/Sanskrit/Punjabi.
3. Political Science
5. Computer Application
- A student seeking admission to Senior Secondary Examination Part-I (+1) must have passed Matriculation Examination of Punjab School Education Board or any other equivalent examination recognized by P.S.E.Board.
- Students who have passed Matric/SSC-I from Boards other than Punjab School Education Board should produce the following documents at the time of admission to SSC-I/II.
- Migration Certificate from the concerned Board.
- Xth Class pass certificate with detailed marks card.
- Students getting migrated during the academic session or after passing Matric/SSC-I should produce migration certificate attested by DEO/Concerned officer of the Board at the time of admission to +1/+2.
- Students migrating in mid-session should bring the record of their attendance from the institution last attended.
- Certificate of the lower examination recognized as equivalent to that of the P.S.E.B.
- Student seeking migration from other state Boards after the fixed admission schedule must get permission from the Director, PSEB on a prescribed proforma.