admission @ d.c collegiate sr. sec. school
For Admissions Contact:
Dean Admissions: Prof. R. K. Badhwar (M): 93579-06576
Phones:+91-181-2291837, 2490199 Fax:+91-181-2294579
HOW TO SEEK ADMISSION & DOCUMENTS NEEDED
- Every student seeking admission to the school must obtain the school prospectus containing admission form that must be duly filled legibly by the students.
- An attested passport-size photograph.
- An original/attested Photostat copy of the last board examination.
- A character certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
- Board/University examination fee is not related to any kind of fee concession.
- Concession will be withdrawn if the student is found creating indiscipline in college campus.
- Concession will be withdrawn if the student does not attend 75% lectures and does not clear the House Examination Condition with having atleast pass marks.
- Computer fee will be charged extra.
- Marks obtained in +1 exam will be considered for fee concession for the admission in +2 class
Ragging is strictly prohibited in the college. Students known for indulging in ragging would not be given admission while those found ragging their juniors would be rusticated from the college with an F.I.R. being filed against them with the Police. Ragging is conspicuous by its absence-both in the Hostels and the campus of Doaba College, Jalandhar. Principal and the members of anti-ragging cell are always vigilant and the campus is totally free of ragging.