Admission @ doaba college, jalandhar
BE A WINNER JOIN DOABA COLLEGE: TRUSTED BY GENERATIONS SINCE 1941
For Admissions Contact:
Dean Admissions: Prof. Ashok Kumar Sharma (M): 92722-08144
Phones:+91-181-2291837, 2490199 Fax:+91-181-2294579
- ADMISSION/REGISTRATION FORM OF COLLEGE
- CONCESSION POLICY
- ADMISSION FORM - DC COLLEGIATE SCHOOL(IN COLLEGE CAMPUS)
COURSES ON OFFER
HOW TO SEEK ADMISSION & DOCUMENTS NEEDED
The application for admission is to be made on the prescribed printed form available from the College Library along with the Prospectus. It should be accompanied by:
- A certificate from father / mother / guardian of the applicant to the effect that he/she is joining the college with his/her permission.
- A passport size photograph.
- A certificate of good moral character from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- University or School Education Board Certificate of having passed the lower examination. An attested copy of this certificate should be attached with the admission form.
- In case of students from the other Universities / Boards, Migration Certificate from the concerned University / Board is to be attached.
- Eligibility Certificate from the Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. The certificate is however not required in case of students migrating from one university to another university in Punjab.
- The candidate is required to appear personally for admission.
- Application without photograph shall not be accepted.
- Application without the signature of father/guardian of the applicant will not be considered.
- In case of change of subject from Science group to Arts group, Science fee paid in the previous course will not be refunded.
- Students changing from Arts to Science group will have to pay Science fee for the full session.
- Change of subject will be granted at the student's own risk. No benefit of the lectures attended in the previous subject can be given for the new subject.
- Change of subject will be permitted only once.
- No application will be entertained after the last date of change of subject i.e. 10 days after the last date of admission.
- The student shall have to deposit fee for the change of subject.