|Name of Programme
|Programme Specific Outcomes
|BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- PSO1 Able to design and develop reliable software applications for social needs and excel in IT enabled services.
- PSO2 Able to analyse and identify the customer requirements in multidisciplinary domains, create high level design and implement robust software applications using latest technological skills.
- PSO3 Able to design new network solutions and improve the efficiency of current network.
- PSO4 Proficient in successfully designing innovative solutions for solving real life business problems and addressing business development issues with a passion for quality, competency and holistic approach.
- PSO5 Able to do the basic troubleshooting and repair of computer equipments and networks.
- PSO6 Communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- PSO7 Involve in lifelong learning to adapt the technological advancements in the emerging areas of computer applications and constantly upgrade their skills with an attitude towards independent and lifelong learning.
|B.Sc. IT (Information Technology)
- PSO1 Creates base for programming and inculcates the ability to design and develop applications for real world problems.
- PSO2 Educate students in Computer Science and Information Technology with emphasis on hands-on practical training in software development.
- PSO3 Able to identify, manage, maintain networks and improving performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting.
- PSO4 To build software systems and apply the technologies in various fields of Computer, including hardware problems, Website development and management, databases, and software engineering techniques.
- PSO5 Improves communication skills so that they can effectively present technical information in oral and written reports
- PSO6 Provide understanding of foundations and importance of ecommerce and acquire the knowledge in marketing.
|B.Voc. (Modern Office Practices)
- PSO1 To use different management techniques such as planning, organizing, staffing, directing and control for taking effective decisions for performing office duties.
- PSO2 To do typing work for the preparation of letters, bills, invoices, forms, notices reports, statements and almost every kind of written communication.
- PSO3 To do effective correspondence for managing the office and to provide help to chief executive.
- PSO4 To deal with financial transactions of the institute/industry/company. Development of competencies in communication (written & oral).
- PSO5 To use Desktop Publishing (DTP), printing, presentation software, Ms-office , mailing software on computer for providing better office services in the changing modern office scenario.
|PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application)
- PSO1 Non Technical Graduates will get in-depth knowledge about usage of computers in business, education and Society.
- PSO2 Able to create and design professional documents that demonstrate the proficiency in the use of word processing , spreadsheets, database, animation and presentation applications.
- PSO3 Setting up and troubleshooting of basic computing equipments and networks.
- PSO4 Apply the basic programming skills and knowledge about networking, internet, different hardware and software specification to solve common business problems.
- PSO5 Able to demonstrate analytical and design skills including the ability to generate creative solutions and foster team oriented, professionalism through effective communication in their careers.
- PSO6 PGDCA graduates will have successful careers based on their understanding of formal and practical methods of Application Development using the concepts of computer programming, software and design principles.
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)
- PSO1 Able to analyze complex problems and identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
- PSO2 Able to collect, interpret, critically analyze and identify patterns and trends in data sets to retrieve and evaluate relevant professional information to establish business needs.
- PSO3 Able to research, design, develop, test and maintain computer System and increase the overall system performance for organizations.
- PSO4 Inculcates the ability to design, develops and deploys network solutions and analyse, maintain and upgrade the existing network system.
- PSO5 Able to use software development tools, software systems and modern computing platforms and techniques to develop applications for real world problems with dexterity.
- PSO6 Communicate in both oral and written forms, demonstrating the practice of professional ethics and the concerns for social welfare
- PSO7 Able to Identify, analyze and synthesize scholarly literature related to the field of Computer Science and be receptive to new ideas and innovations.
- PSO8 Familiar and practically competent with a broad range of programming language and open source platforms.
|M.Sc. (Information Technology)
- PSO1 Apply the latest computing and software development tools and techniques to solve problems in the field of information technology;
- PSO2 Able to identify and describe the impact of key factors related to the design, management and performance of large scale software systems.
- PSO3 Able to Understand the concepts and applications like Web designing and development, Mobile application development, and Network and communication technologies
- PSO4 Able to acquire the learning skills in collecting, analyzing, evaluating the problems and applying it in the real time applications
- PSO5 Able to understand the principles and working of the hardware and software aspects of computer systems.
- PSO6 Ability to understand the structure and development methodologies of software systems. Possess professional skills and knowledge of software design process.
- PSO7 Be acquainted with the contemporary issues, latest trends in technological development and thereby innovate new ideas and solutions to existing problems.